Mount Airy, NC

Amusement Through My Lens
Welcome to my colorful world as explored through my camera lens, adding a little imagination. All photos on this blog are mine, (shot by me) unless specifically stated otherwise. Thank you for coming by!!

Sunday, March 13, 2011

At the Antique's Store; Vintage Rose Antiques


On route 52, as soon as you hit Virginia, there is my favorite antique shop... Vintage Rose Antiques. It sits right under the Blue Ridge Parkway. It was nice and sunny yesterday and I had an hour to kill so I headed there. The very gracious  Kathy Harris who runs the shop and I like to catch up on things every time I go there.

Yesterday I decided that since I got my new camera, that would be a great place to take some pictures and capture the vintage patina.
















































My Favorite is the fiesta ware photo.











So....

How'd I do???


No comments: