Mount Airy, NC

Amusement Through My Lens
Welcome to my colorful world as explored through my camera lens, adding a little imagination. All photos on this blog are mine, (shot by me) unless specifically stated otherwise. Thank you for coming by!!

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Take the pictures and run!!!

 In the roads less traveled in the country side I am sure you came across many freakish grocery stores?? Or what would they sell... Looking at the place, you wonder why they are out of business!!

Weeelllllll, Let's see, shall we??










Yah, want art advice??? Then I found your place right here!!!


 He's out!! Shucks!! Not my lucky day!

But this would be the last picture I shoot of this place. I do not know what category of women I fall into, so I don't want to risk getting shot...

No comments: