Mount Airy, NC

Amusement Through My Lens
Welcome to my colorful world as explored through my camera lens, adding a little imagination. All photos on this blog are mine, (shot by me) unless specifically stated otherwise. Thank you for coming by!!

Monday, April 9, 2012

Europe



Cannot help not getting so excited about going back to mother-land this summer.
I miss Europe and I get to go back with my kids to visit family and friends for two months.

Here are some photos I found from my last trip to Malta, in 2007.


 An alley in my birth hometown of Hal Qormi, Malta






Church steeple in Mdina. 


Mdina


Will most certainly have my camera with me. I will be having a field trip shooting pictures to share here and Facebook. 

So... just going to continue counting the weeks....

1 comment:

debi said...

How exciting!! I know you will have a wonderful time seeing your family and friends, and what a beautiful place Malta is.