Mount Airy, NC

Amusement Through My Lens
Welcome to my colorful world as explored through my camera lens, adding a little imagination. All photos on this blog are mine, (shot by me) unless specifically stated otherwise. Thank you for coming by!!

Friday, April 13, 2012

The Wonderful Tune



Sometimes things just come together on their own and without even a thought and when I do notice, it is like it was meant to be. 

I went to a yard sale and I picked up what I thought was random old finds, an old fruit wooden crate, a couple of old hardback books and my favorite ballerina music box.

How true, the music box does play the wonderful tune... how enchanting!!




My mum had a similar music box in the master bedroom when I was growing up, so I used to sneak a lot to play the music and watch the tiny ballerina twirl. I was fascinated by the ballerina. My daughter has one now but when I saw this one at a yard-sale with light blue interior for 25c... I had to have it. I may have other plans for it. We'll see.

1 comment:

debi said...

Oh, I love your beautiful finds Sonia. What lovely treasures. I had a ballerina music box as a girl, I sure wish I had it now. And how wonderful that your music box matches that beautiful book.