Mount Airy, NC

Amusement Through My Lens
Welcome to my colorful world as explored through my camera lens, adding a little imagination. All photos on this blog are mine, (shot by me) unless specifically stated otherwise. Thank you for coming by!!

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Beach houses


I know, it's not even Spring right? But look where my day dreaming is taking me already... I love Summer!

Its my favorite season for so many reasons. I love the ocean and I do not mind the heat.

Spotted these little houses last spring from my hotel room in VA Beach and while there last week I  went looking  for them to snap some fun pictures. Something I love about the beaches in US. Houses and buildings are painted in such fun pastel colors. 









Being brought up on an island, I miss the ocean so much. I am used to the raggedy and worn flip flops and worn, weathered painted fisherman boats tied at the wharf.





And walking down the boardwalks during beautiful sunsets!!



The island in the Mediterranean is different. Beautiful in different ways. I hope to be able to share that beauty with you sometime soon.





No comments: